This series of three online courses is designed to help you become fully informed about a gluten-free diet, whether it’s a fun experiment or a new way of life.
About the Gluten Glut
What is so wrong with gluten?
Watch some sample videos…
Read some testimonials
About the Gluten Glut
Each class features 10-12 mini-lectures
Most lectures are 2-5 minutes long
Each has an optional interactive quiz & fill-in-the-blank worksheet
- Intro to Wheat
- History of Wheat
- Science of Wheat
- Problems with Wheat
- About Gluten
- Health Conditions Associated with Gluten
- How Gluten Causes Health Conditions
- How Wheat Causes Weight Gain
- How Gluten Causes Celiac Disease and Autoimmunity
- Is Gluten Affecting you?
- Where’s the Wheat?
- Foods that Act Like Wheat
- Gluten-Free Foods
- Handling Wheat Withdrawal
- Staying Gluten-Free While Eating Out
- Gluten-free Celebs & Athletes
- Review of Digestion (aka. The Food Tube)
- What is Leaky Gut?
- How Wheat Causes Leaky Gut
- Nitty Gritty of Autoimmune Disease
- Three Factors Required to Develop Disease
What is so wrong with gluten?
Gluten, the main protein in wheat, has been implicated in many health problems…
- Weight Gain and Inability to Lose, No Matter How Much Calorie Restriction or Exercise!
- A Host of Health Problems That Don’t Seem to Make Sense
…Wheat is called the “Clinical Mimic” as it’s the root cause of a variety of seemingly-unrelated health problems.
Wheat can work silently… it actuallyonly causes digestive problems in very fewpeople.
The Gluten Glut is a very complex issue for many reasons:
- Tests for these conditions are extremely unreliable and invasive (with the exception of a new test!)
- Gluten is everywhere so if you want to avoid it you need to know about the hidden sources.
- Gluten is delicious… let’s face it. It’s hard to replicate what gluten can do. But, local bakers are producing delicious baked goods and mixes so you do not have to go without!
- Damage done by gluten can happen slowly over time so it might be confused with “normal aging”. But, the damage can be stopped… and can often be reversed!
A Few Common Health Conditions or Annoying Problems known to be linked to wheat:
- Achy joints
- Skin issues
- Autoimmune disease
- Brain fog/failing memory
- Depression and/or anxiety
- Inability to release those last few pounds
- Iron-deficiency anemia (because of intestinal bleeding)
- Digestive problems (cramping, gas, diarrhea, constipation)
- …and many, many more.
Watch the trailer and some video samples
Whet your whistle with the 2-minute trailer
Nibble on a sliver of Get Out of the Gluten Glut Part 1
Bite into some Get Out of the Gluten Glut Part 2
Chomp on a bit of Get Out of the Gluten Glut Part 3
Testimonials from the 900+ Gluten Glut students:
- “So easy to follow! I love Anne Buzzelli’s way of instructing. She makes everything very easy to visualize and makes me laugh. I had so much fun learning about gluten: how often can you say that?” ~JB
- “Great presentation: I was so impressed by this course, primarily because it presented the science in an easy to understand way but did not talk down to the viewer. It was a high quality production and very enjoyable to watch. The length was perfect, I think because it was so well organized. An hour well spent in search of better health.” ~AC
- “Explains why gluten can be dangerous: I found the information to be enlightening. It was concise, and it explained to me why Gluten or Gliadin could be a contributing factor to my health woes. I don’t think it’s too much to ask of us that are suffering from major health problems to go gluten free. Is your health not worth that much?” ~LH
- “Science made simple!: Since going gluten free is trendy these days, up your cocktail party ante with REAL SCIENTIFIC knowledge about why you don’t indulge gluten. After watching this series, you will have your reasons – less likely to die an inflamed death, for example. Anne Buzzelli doesn’t mince words but eases you into the shocking truth with clever graphics and saucy time travel. I highly recommend this series for the gluten-curious.” ~K
- “Entertaining and Informative! Worth taking the course: The instructor, Anne, presents the adverse effect of modern wheat in a unique way that captures your attention. The music, videos and cool animations are amazing as well! These lectures are not boring like traditional ppt slideshows. I was shocked to find that the food that I consider healthy, like wholegrain bread, are killing me! Thanks Anne for sharing your knowledge and making us aware of the side-effects of gluten.” ~AP
- “Excellent course!: Anne provides a very thorough yet entertaining history of the wheat – from the beginning when hunter gatherers started consuming wheat to our current food system. This course also does an excellent job explaining the negative health effects of today’s wheat. This is a great course for healthcare professionals as well as anyone trying to get healthy!” ~MW
- “Informative and fun!: This course is fantastic, evidence based, and interesting! She even held my 5-year-old’s attention! :)” ~P
- “Awesome: An excellent, easy to understand, explanation of Wheat and its dangers.” ~PT
- “I was amazed at how much I learned from a short video! I’ve definitely been eating too much wheat in my diet and this video shed a lot of light on why so many parts of my body feel so inflamed!” ~A in Pittsburgh
- “The video does an excellent job of teaching, which is the point! As a former teacher, I can really appreciate that. And I love the funny parts; it kept me giggling.” ~ K in Staunton
- “This video is so informative in a playful, creative and thoroughly entertaining style! Absolutely charming. My knowledge on wheat & gluten dangers is so much clearer now. Thank you for creating this highly informative video!” ~M in Beverly Hills
- “Great video! You explained the issues in a very clear and entertaining manner.” ~ C in Colorado Springs
- “I wish your wheat video could be played in every primary school, middle school, high school and university!” ~T in Bermuda
- “I LOVE your video! You have created an easy to follow and entertaining presentation on the dangers of wheat! I am 9 months grain free (mostly Paleo) and I too love the Wheat Belly book! You put into simple English what I have been trying to explain to my friends and family. I am sharing it with everyone I know. Thank you!” ~J from Upland