- Click here to schedule online.
- Lab testing
- After we examine where you are and discuss where you want to be, we’ll create a plan. The focus is on figuring out what your body needs and how to make that happen the easiest way possible.
- Food is always the preferred source of nutrients, but sometimes supplementation is necessary. Preferred companies include Apex Energetics, Thorne, Pharmax, Premier Research Labs, Green Pastures, Klaire Labs, Allergy Research Group, Designs for Health, Nordic Naturals, Rain-tree Nutrition, Kroger Herbs and BioPure.
- Receive a 15% discount off pharmaceutical grade supplements at my Virtual Supplement Dispensaries
- For every ten people who share a type of ailment, there can be ten different root causes! Every person is unique and without lab work, it’s hard not to rely on guess work. If you can spare a little blood, saliva or skin cells, lab tests can help put a finger on what’s going on for you.
Rates for Nutrition Services
Nutrition Consults are $80 and last 1 hour
- It’s hard to get into your health history in detail and build a comprehensive plan all in one hour, so I like to focus on finding an initial actionable plan with the understanding that we’ll tweak that plan over time.
- But maybe you just want to ask some specific nutrition concerns and questions, or get clarification on nutrition-related concepts, or review your supplement strategy, or investigate test results (such as 23andme genetic testing)? We can do that, too.
- Fine Print
- Cash & check are preferred. Credit cards are okay, too.
- Cancellations within 24 hours are kindly paid for in full.
- I’m not contracted with any insurance companies, but will happily provide you with a superbill, which you can use to send in a claim. Please contact your insurance company for information about reimbursement.
If you hate paperwork, don’t let these stop you. We can talk through the details during the session if you’d rather not fill them out… except, the HIPAA form is required.
- Food Journal, ideally one for 2 week days and 1 weekend day
- Simple Food Journal
- More complex/detailed Food Journal (Guide for Food Journal)
- Brain training helps resets your body’s stress response (aka. “fight or flight” or sympathetic nervous system). Since stress is at the heart of most every health problem, stress reduction can help support goals of reducing anxiety, pain, weight, blood pressure, disease risk and more!
- Neurofeedback may also increase attention and focus which is helpful for executives, athletes, artists and singers. And some report that it brings depth and ease to meditation.
- In short, neurofeedback can benefit anyone with a brain!
- Read more about Neurofeedback here.
- Click here for Neurofeedback rates and forms.
- Get Out of the Gluten Glut is a 3-part interactive class that covers nearly everything you want to know about the hows and whys of going gluten-free. It is clear, funny, highly visual and broken up into short, easily-digestible lectures.
- Cholesterol Comeback
- Two-part video (13 minutes total) discusses why cholesterol and saturated fat are not evil foods.