(Not currently available) Neurofeedback Services, Rates and New Client Forms
Medical Nutrition Therapy:
- After we examine where you are and discuss where you want to be, we’ll create a plan. The focus is on figuring out what your body needs and how to make that happen the easiest way possible.
- Food is always the preferred source of nutrients, but sometimes supplementation is necessary. Preferred companies include Apex Energetics, Thorne, Pharmax, Premier Research Labs, Green Pastures, Klaire Labs, Allergy Research Group, Designs for Health, Nordic Naturals, Rain-tree Nutrition, Kroger Herbs and BioPure.
- Receive a 15% discount off pharmaceutical grade supplements at my Virtual Supplement Dispensaries
- For every ten people who share a type of ailment, there can be ten different root causes! Every person is unique and without lab work, it’s hard not to rely on guess work. If you can spare a little blood, saliva or skin cells, lab tests can help put a finger on what’s going on for you.
Rates for Nutrition Services
- Single 60-minute Nutrition Consult
- Meant to initiate a long-term relationship of information gathering and problem solving. Includes follow-up email containing resulting plan and action steps = $110
- Time-Based Packages offering Follow-Up Support
- 3-hour Package: Three 1-hour sessions, each including including follow-up emails containing summary & resources = $310 (package must be used within 2 months)
- 5-hour Package: Five 1-hour sessions, each including including follow-up emails containing summary & resources = $500 (package must be used within 3 months)
- *All sessions can take place either in person or on the phone.
- Informational Session
- Informal conversation which could consist of specific nutrition concerns and questions, general nutrition-related concepts, a review of your supplement strategy, a second opinion from a Functional Medicine point of view, an investigation of the implications of test results (such as 23andme genetic testing) or really anything at all* = $80/hour. *Caveat: My professional scope of practice ends at nutrition-related topics, but I am happy to discuss anything (in other words, our conversation will be in the context of information only, rather than to provide an official professional recommendation).
- Comprehensive Testing Packages
- Nutrient Deficiency Testing: includes SpectraCell’s nutrient deficiency blood test, a 1-hour consult to go over your results and a personalized supplement recommendation (with a 10% discount on most supplements). With most insurance = $375*, no insurance = $575.
- MTHFR Testing: includes SpectraCell’s MTHFR blood test, a 1-hour consult to go over your results and a personalized supplement recommendation (with a 10% discount on most supplements). With most insurance = $230*, no insurance = $295.
- Nutrient Deficiency Testing + MTHFR Testing: includes SpectraCell’s MTHFR blood test, its Nutrient Deficiency blood test, a 1-hour consult and a personalized supplement recommendation (with a 10% discount on most supplements). With most insurance = $420*, no insurance = $685.
- Other SpectraCell labs can be added on for very reasonable prices: Thryoid testing (very complete), CardioMetabolic testing (includes advanced lipid testing, omega 3 levels and inflammatory markers). Please contact Anne for details.
- Organic Acid Testing includes Great Plains Laboratory’s OAT test, a 1-hour consult to go over the results and a personalized supplement recommendation (with a 10% discount on supplements). Price depends on insurance, please contact Anne for details.
- Food Allergy Testing includes Great Plains Laboratory’s Food Allergy Testing and a 1-hour consult to go over your results. Price depends on insurance, please contact Anne for details.
- Some insurance plans cover the Great Plains Food Allergy test for free when an OAT is purchased! Please call your insurance company to confirm whether your plan qualifies.
- Genovive Genetic Testing: includes a 1-hour consult to go over the results. Please contact Anne for details and pricing.
- Gluten Sensitivity Testing: Please contact Anne for details and pricing.
- MRT Food Sensitivity Testing: Please contact Anne for details and pricing
- *SpectraCell Lab charges reduced price with submission of insurance.
- The above prices are subject to change, in the event that the laboratories change their prices.
- Fine Print
- Cash, checks & all major credit cards are gratefully accepted.
- Cancellations within 24 hours are kindly paid for in full.
- BuzzNutrition is not contracted with any insurance companies, but will happily provide you with a superbill, which you can use to send in a claim. Please contact your insurance company for information about reimbursement.
- Packages are non-refundable, but are transferable to Neurofeedback.
If you hate paperwork, don’t let these stop you. We can talk through the details during the session if you’d rather not fill them out… except, the HIPAA form is required.
- Intake Form (print & bring with you, or fill out online & email)
- Food Journal, ideally one for 2 week days and 1 weekend day
- Simple Food Journal
- More complex/detailed Food Journal (Guide for Food Journal)
- Please also bring along or email any pertinent lab work from the last 3 months.
Neurofeedback (Not currently available)
- Brain training helps resets your body’s stress response (aka. “fight or flight” or sympathetic nervous system). Since stress is at the heart of most every health problem, stress reduction can help support goals of reducing anxiety, pain, weight, blood pressure, disease risk and more!
- Neurofeedback may also increase attention and focus which is helpful for executives, athletes, artists and singers. And some report that it brings depth and ease to meditation.
- In short, neurofeedback can benefit anyone with a brain!
- Read more about Neurofeedback here.
- Click here for Neurofeedback rates and forms.
- Get Out of the Gluten Glut is a 3-part interactive class that covers nearly everything you want to know about the hows and whys of going gluten-free. It is clear, funny, highly visual and broken up into short, easily-digestible lectures.
- Cholesterol Comeback
- Two-part video (13 minutes total) discusses why cholesterol and saturated fat are not evil foods.